Yesterday and today we took Layne swimming in his first real pool!! He loved it so much!! I have pictures and video from today because yesterday the batteries died in my camera, go figure! The video isn't long because I ran out of memory! Pappy and Mimi took pictures yesterday but I don't have them yet so I will just share the ones I took today. I want to take him swimming everyday because he loved it sooooo much! He swam for around 45 minutes each time, I'm sure he gets very tired since it is probably quite the work out for him!
I also wanted to share this picture of Layne petting the kitty!!!!
3 comments:
OMGoodness, how cool is that? Love hearing Layne's voice and seeing his adorable smile. Absolutely precious. Very exciting to see him love swimming so much and what great therapy he's getting too!
Ha, the kitty's face just cracks me up. Such a cute photo.
Aw he looks like he is so happy and just having a blast. 45 minutes is amazing. Way to go Layne.
I found your blog through the Pifers, I just love reading your blog! Your little boy is precious and I just loved those pictures!
Post a Comment