Friday, June 26, 2009

Reglan-YIKES!

We started Layne back on Reglan on Tuesday of this week(He came home from the NICU on it). I was previously convinced that it made him more fussy and irritated and trying it again confirmed that suspicion. Tuesday night he only slept for 30 minutes(6-6:30 am) and was up crying all night. I had to walk around the house pretty much the whole time. Then on Wednesday he wouldn't nap and was constantly crying. So I decided to e-mail the doctor to tell her I didn't think I wanted to give him Reglan anymore, she agreed!

I was once on Reglan while breastfeeding because it can increase milk supply, and while it did just that it made me a complete nightmare! I was crying all the time and very agitated!! But now that Layne is off again, we had plenty of sleep on Wednesday night and last night and he is napping normally now! Phew....I thought I was gonna go crazy!!!!!!

1 comment:

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

Thank goodness the Dr. agreed with you. Glad you all are getting rest again.