Layne started not feeling too well on Thursday of last week. We ended up taking him to his PCP on Saturday morning and he has an ear infection. So he is on antibiotics now and starting to feel better! I have included a video of me cheering him up with a funny(very embarrassing) sound that he seems to like a lot. He even giggles a little(around 19 secs into the video). Please, please ignore me as I look like I am trying to throw up all over him!
Layne's neurology appointment was moved to tomorrow. I am glad about that since we will know what the EEG results were a week sooner than expected!! Also he will see the dietitian and hopefully we can work on some new medications for the vomiting! It is getting out of control and I can hardly stand it anymore! I will be sure to update how the appointment goes tomorrow!
1 comment:
I'm glad Layne's feeling better. The video is hilarious.
:-)
Post a Comment