This morning we went for Layne's EEG. Here is Layne on the way out!
Here they are measuring his head.

Now making the marks for the leads, by this time he was crying because he doesn't like to be touched by unfamiliar people:(
Now making the marks for the leads, by this time he was crying because he doesn't like to be touched by unfamiliar people:(
Placing the leads, he was screaming but you can't tell in this photo.
Wrapping his head up so everything stays in place.
Oh and did you notice by this time he has different clothes on? That's because right as we were checking in, he vomited all over his daddy, who had to go down to the gift shop for another shirt.
The next photo is what we saw on the screen. This doesn't look any different than the past ones I have seen, which doesn't mean anything really. It doesn't mean he is having seizures, he just has a brain pattern of someone with a seizure disorder. It looks pretty crazy huh?

We had to snap this photo with a cell phone while the tech stepped out, we weren't really sure if it was allowed haha!
Here is Layne on the way home, poor little guy, he was pooped!
When we got home I checked Layne's temp because he had felt warm all day to me and it was 101.6. He hasn't been keeping anything down today either. I'm not really sure what's going on but if the fever is still present tomorrow we will take him to his PCP.
Today is also Layne's 21 month birthday! I can't not believe in just 3 short months he will be 2! I wanted to share a picture of him with his doll that was the size he was at birth!
At birth he was 2lbs 14ozs and 15in long. His head was 10.75in and his chest was 9in. Now he weighs 16lbs 10ozs and is 29.5in long. His head is around 17in now. He is below the 5th percentile in all areas. He is about the weight of a 4-5 month old and the length of a 9-10 month old. Tiny....
I also wanted to share this photo...
For some reason mosquito bites give him bruises:(
2 comments:
I sure don't blame him for not wanting to be touched by strangers. I cannot believe he'll be 2. That's just crazy. We'll keep praying for no seizures. Hope Layne feels better soon and isn't getting sick.
Oh your pictures made me cry! I found your sight because I was looking up what all is going to happen when my now 7 month old goes in for his first EEG in just a few weeks. I am so very nervous and scared! I was glad to find some pictures though so I have an idea going in what is going to happen!
Post a Comment