Layne has recently been doing this cute new smile.....
This video is before surgery so he still had the NG tube in, but this is his one of his new sounds!
This video is before surgery so he still had the NG tube in, but this is his one of his new sounds!
This is his other new sound, he is so cute!
He has been able to make these new sounds because he can actually learn now that he is seizure free!!!!!!! YAY! Sorry the video quality isn't very good, we have horrible lighting in our apartment and a not so good camera.
4 comments:
Yea!!! on the new sounds and being able to learn new things. :-) So glad he continues to be seizure free. I let Braden watch Layne's videos.
Yes he did and I am hoping he'll learn from Layne. We are working on getting Braden to make sounds with the passy muir. No success yet.
Thats Awsome !!!!! Praise God !!! It brings warmth to our hearts and tears of joy to our eyes to see our little fella smile. We truly love ya'll.
Seizure free?? That's the best news I've heard all day! Fantabulous! I just LOVE that second video of Layne. His voice is like music to my ears. What a precious baby boy! Thank you for making my day.
Post a Comment