This cross which had Layne's picture in it!!
We also got these two cute kitties yesterday for Layne! I hope they get attached to him and they can all be good friends!!!
This Mother's Day really got me thinking.......about how truly blessed I am.
Most people may think that Layne's condition is terrible and that he is suffering. And I am not sure what Layne feels because he cannot tell me, but I do not believe he is necessarily suffering. I believe Layne is an angel on earth and that God CHOSE me to have him. I feel blessed that he chose Joshua and I to have Layne, because Layne is his special child and he gave him to US to care for. Thank you God, I am flattered that you think I am tough enough for this challenge. It is rewarding to care for Layne because I know that this is no ordinary task. I believe that caring for Layne gives God so much joy and glory and that makes me happy.
Now I am human and I feel the feelings that all people feel. I am sad alot for Layne. But every time I get sad about it, I think about the fact that one day there will be no more tears, no more pain and no more fears(like the song) and I know that we will be greatly rewarded in Heaven. God tells us that all trials and tribulations will only last for a little while and that there is a reason we go through them. It doesn't matter if that "little while" is the rest of my life, I will never give up, never, because I know the reward is great in Heaven.
4 comments:
An amazing and beautiful post! I could have put Logan's name in the place of Layne's cause that is exactly how I feel. Way to say it! Powerful stuff here and I love it!
Because I forgot to mention.... I LOVE your cross. It's gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day. Hugs to you.
I am so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's day. What a well thought out gift. :-) The kittens are so cute and I am sure they will love Layne.
Awsome Cats. We Love Ya'll
Post a Comment