Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bath Time and a New Tooth!

I wanted to share some photos of Layne enjoying his baths again!

He has such a good time taking a bath! And you might be able to notice the new tooth coming in on the top! I don't really have a whole lot to update, not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet, ha! He is still weighing around 16lbs 8ozs, not really gaining. He is still vomiting daily too. Next Tuesday the 9th(he will be 21 months) he will be getting an EEG done, and I am really hoping that it looks alot better than his previous ones! Hopefully if it looks good we can start weaning the Phenobarb soon because I heard that once they are off of that medication they make more developmental progress! This medicine has never really helped him, it's just that it is addictive so it will probably be a slow wean. He is still sleeping well on the melatonin so we are very grateful for that! I guess that's about all the news for now!

No comments: