Layne is still doing alot better! He has vomited twice since my last post, but both times it was due to coughing and choking, poor guy. He seems much happier though! He even let us sleep in today until almost 9!! Early this morning about 5 he was coughing so hard and he threw up:( but the crazy thing is he put himself back to sleep!! I was amazed as this has never happened before!
I am going to call the GI doctor tomorrow to let them know that Layne seems better so we can get the surgery re-planned. I hope it doesn't take too long, I am ready to get it over with. He is taking his feeds normally now and tolerating them! I guess that's about all the news I have for now!
3 comments:
So glad he is better. Wow on putting himself back to sleep. That is great. :-)
We Love ya'll so much.
Tommrow at Church I'm going to tell everyone about www.ourbabylayne.blogspot.com
Josh I'll call you after church tomrrow
Post a Comment