Saturday, April 11, 2009

G-tube Surgery Scheduled!

Layne will be having his G-tube surgery on the 20th. His pre-op and hopefully the upper GI will be on the 15th. That is if Layne can stay well until then....my husband has come down with a cold, ugh. I have been lysoling like crazy around here! If Layne gets sick that means no surgery for another 6 weeks. Please pray that he stays well!!

Layne has been seizure free for 2 months now!!! YAY! I'm posting a video of him blowing raspberries! He is so cute! Since he has been seizure free and gaining weight, he seems so much stronger. His head control is much better and he doesn't feel sooooo floppy when you hold him. He makes lots of different sounds too! He still cries ALOT but maybe not quite as much as he used to. Hope you enjoy the video, you will probably have to pause the music, although I love the new song I put on here!!!

2 comments:

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

We will pray for Layne to stay well so he can get his gtube. I'm so glad his weight gain has made him stronger. That is good news.
:-)

Ashley Jones said...

Oh I hope y'all get the surgery! I will definitely be praying that he doesn't get sick! And, the song you added is AMAZING!! It's one of my favorites!!!