Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update!!


Hi everyone! Layne has been much better the past couple of days. We just changed some of his diet. He now gets 4 meals and 4 bottles a day. His formula has been changed from 2o calories per ounce to 30!! We hope to see a little fat piling on soon!! Also he has been sleeping better, his pediatrician put him on some medicine to help that.


His Neurologist saw him yesterday and she informed us that we need to start teaching him to fall asleep on his own. So we started trying this today and so far for both naps it has worked. Once we notice that he is really tired we just go put him on his tummy in his OWN bed and he falls asleep!!! He has to have his glow seahorse(like a glow worm) to help him out a little!!


Layne has also showed the beginnings of babbling, not like a normal child would but he does it in his own way, I will get a video of it as soon as I can!! I added a pic of Layne and his Daddy!

No comments: