Hello! Hope everyone had a good Christmas!! We did! Layne got lots of good stuff!
Layne hasn't been in a very good mood lately. This comes as no surprise though. He has been really fussy and not eating well. He refuses to eat formula, so now all I can get him to eat is baby food. He likes to drink his flavored water, he isn't allowed to have much else on the diet. He still weighs 14lbs 3ozs. Sometimes that goes down to 14lbs 2 or 2.5ozs. I sure hope he keeps gaining!
He is trying to roll over again at times, but his arm gets in the way(I am including a video of that!). He is still working on his first tooth, it is sooo slow at coming in! But I guess it's like everything else for him, SLOW!! I guess that's about it! Watch the video, its so cute!
1 comment:
The video is cute. He is really working at it. I know the SLOW thing is tough. Even as patient as I am sometimes I get anxious waiting for the next big skill. Braden isn't even trying to rollover. I follow your blog by using my dashboard. When you log in scroll down the dashboard and it'll have the tab for which blogs are you following. Go to add and type in www.braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com and it should add you as a follower to my page. I hope I'm answering your question correctly.
Post a Comment