Hello everyone! We just recently found out that Layne has a small kidney stone in his left kidney. There is no signs of it trying to pass yet so that is good. We will be seeing the Nephrologist in the near future for that.
In better news Layne is 14lbs 3ozs! Last week he was 13lbs 10ozs! He is pretty much sleeping through the night! And he seems to be getting some of his strength back!!!!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. Braden had a few of those in the NICU. They called it debris. But they did finally go away. I'm surprised they just now put Layne on 30 calories. Braden has been on it for a while now and he has finally started to fatten up. It's amazing. I'm sure you will see results fast for Layne on this new formula. 30 cal really does make a difference.
He hasn't been measured at the Doctor's office in a while. I have him at 24 inches long. I think that should be about right. Braden has been on 30 cal since he left the NICU. He lost about a month and a half worth of growing due to reflux issues and surgery.
Post a Comment