Friday, August 14, 2009

Doing Good!

Layne has been doing pretty good the past week! He hasn't vomited in a week(knock on wood-he probably will now!). He is doing better with eating and he actually moves his mouth up and down a little!! He still hasn't finished an entire meal but he is eating more each day! Here is a video of him eating!

He now weighs 17lbs 8ozs! That's good, but my back is really suffering. It's like carrying around 17 1/2lbs of dead weight all day. You can actually feel my back and you can tell the left side muscles are bigger than the right, because I hold him in my left arm. But I have to say it's well worth it for him to finally gain weight!!!

That's about all the news for now! We have still been swimming when we can, there have been a few rainy days lately but tonight should be good so we will swim today!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear Layne hasn't thrown up in a week (I'm also knocking on wood!). Love his sweet smile he flashes in the video when I gues the phone goes off. Too cute!

Holli said...

It's great to see him eating so well! Photos are great but they're never as revealing as video when you can see them in action! He's as precious as they come!

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

Way to go Layne on the eating and the weight gain.