Yesterday I tried a baby food meal again with Layne. He hadn't had one in about 5 months. I figured since he has been 6 MONTHS SEIZURE FREE he might do better with it.

He did pretty well, he only ate about 1/4 of it but really I don't blame him because I can't imagine it tasting very good! It was green beans and chicken mixed with butter. He actually gets more butter than anything it seems. He seemed to move the food around in his mouth better than he used to. I will keep giving him a meal once a day and see how it goes!
I cannot believe he has already been seizure free for 6 months!! I never expected him to become seizure free and stay that way for so long!! We are extremely lucky that he has improved so much, many children with this seizure disorder do not. I will leave you with this picture of the cat cuddling with Layne!!
2 comments:
6 MONTHS SEIZURE FREE!!!! That's SO WONDERFUL!!!
Wow 6 mths..is amazing. Hope he continues to eat.
Post a Comment