Monday, August 31, 2009

Layne's New Friends!!

Today we went and got Layne his birthday present even though his birthday isn't until next week. We got him 2 cute little parakeets!!! The are still a little nervous about there new environment but I'm sure they will be chirping all day in no time!! Here are the new little friends!

And to update you on Layne: He has not vomited in almost a month!!! Because of that and finishing all his baby food meals he is up to 18lbs 6.5ozs!!!!! I am so excited!!! I hope he continues to do well in this area!!!! Thanks everyone for checking in!!

2 comments:

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

Hope the cats don't eat them. lol :-) The birds have really pretty coloring. Way to go Layne on the weight gain. That is fantastic.

Unknown said...

So glad to hear Layne is doing so well on eating! Good luck with the new pets!!