Layne is doing pretty good. He will be 22 months old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. They really do grow up fast, even though he isn't really "growing up" he has still gotten this old quickly. This morning he weighed 16lbs 15ozs. He was doing good as far as vomiting goes until today, he vomited once. I guess I jinxed it, haha. But that many days without vomiting did help him gain a little. Lets hope he keeps doing good on that subject!
Also he is 5 months seizure free now!!!! YAY!!!! What a wonderful thing!
Yesterday we went to the GI doctor. He said he wants to change the PEG to the mickey button in October. We don't have a date yet. I know I definitely don't want to be in the room during that procedure!! I feel so bad for Layne that he will have to go through that:(
Layne has recently started chewing on his thumb, not sucking it but actually chewing on it. I think this is a good thing because he usually keeps his hands fisted and when he chews on his thumb he relaxes his little hand. Here is a pic of that!
Yesterday in the Children's gift shop, we found this cool light up fan that we thought would be a good vision therapy tool. Layne really seems to like it! This picture isn't the best but I wanted the lights to show up so I took it without the flash.
1 comment:
Layne is definitely looking like a little boy now. Yeah on remaining seizure free, less vomitting and gaining weight. ;-)
Post a Comment