Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reunited and it Feels so Good!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but when we moved into these apartments we had to give the kitties away because they don't allow pets. Well some arrangements have been made and we got them back!!!!! After all they aren't really pets, they are companions!!! Here they are when we went to get them back!

I'm sure they had tons of fun on their "vacation" in the country! But we had to get them all cleaned up after living in the dirt, haha!


I don't think they enjoyed that too much! But now they are clean and happy and enjoying being home again! Plus doing their usual......

In other news, there isn't alot going on. Layne got some new sunglasses for when he goes swimming!

Isn't he just the coolest? I think so. There isn't much to update, he is still vomiting but not too bad. We go see his Neurologist on August 3rd and he will be getting his Mickey button sometime in October.

We haven't been able to swim much this week because of the rain, so even though I love rain, I do hope it clears up soon so he can get back in the pool! I guess that's about it! I will try to think of things to talk about so you all have some more to read, haha! I will conclude with this cute photo!

2 comments:

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

So glad the kitties are back. They have really grown. Love Layne's plaid shirt. He looks very handsome.

Keri said...

Kitties are so cute and cuddly! Glad your companions are home. Layne is cute as ever!