Look at all those teeth! He currently has 2 on bottom and 2 on top! It looks like he may be getting 2 more on top soon also!

He has also been blowing lots of spit bubbles as you can see here!
Layne will soon be receiving vision therapy, we are just waiting on it to all get set up. The vision therapists came out last Friday and they think he could benefit from therapy! They said it takes a while for CVI kids to learn how to use what vision they have and they need lots of therapy to help. It's so crazy how delicate the brain really is and how each part of the brain is SO important for basic daily activities. I am sad for Layne that his little brain is so damaged and because of that he faces so many challenges. But I am so glad that he is here with us because there was always a chance that he might not have been. We love that little guy so much!
Oh and by the way he is still seizure free!! Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the website for the preemie dolls. I would love to have one. Yeah on 15 lbs, teeth and especially no seizures. I'm sure Layne despite the damage he has suffered will continue to amaze everyone as he already has...he is a tough and determined little guy. :-)
Wonderful news! So glad that he will be starting vision therapy soon. I know it is going to help him! I still can't wait to come over!!
Post a Comment