Monday, February 2, 2009

Back from Dallas with good news!!

We had a very busy day today. Layne's CT scan was moved to this morning at 6:30 am. He had to be sedated with anesthesia gases. We got to be in the room as he fell asleep and it was kind of sad. I felt like they were putting him to sleep forever, but it was only for a few minutes.

After they were done we had another appointment with Dr. Said(neurologist) and she had good news to tell us! Layne has not developed a new type of seizure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't thank God enough for this!!!!! She wants to add another seizure medication called Keppra. I hope and pray this knocks them out completely...I see good things in the future!!!!!!!!!

After that appointment we went and ate real quick in the hospital cafeteria then went on to his appointment with Dr. Seikaly(nephrologist). He also had good news...there are no kidney stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They said either he could of passed it or never had one...my personal belief is that God took care of it!!!!!!!!!! We are so pleased with all the reports and give all the glory and thanks to God!!!

1 comment:

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

O.k. I am crying...that is soooo wonderful. I am so happy for you all and thankful that Layne is doing well. :-) God is good.