Hey, just a few quick minutes to update. We are at Children's with Layne. He was admitted to Brownwood hospital on Sunday night. We move to Children's on Wednesday night..in a jet(pictures later)!! Anyways mostly waiting on him to come off oxygen, he is have lots of troubles without it. He is being fed through and NG tube and will come home with it. Will update more when I can....doesn't look like we will be coming home very soon......
Just found out that if you go to the Children's website(www.childrens.com) you can email Layne! He is in room C9263-1!
Thanks to Nanny for your sweet email!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I am praying for Layne and for you two also ... I will look for updates here as time goes on, or you could always just text me like you do, I love that, and it's quick!
Praying for a quick and speedy recovery to come off the oxygen!!!!!!!!!
love,
leslie
Post a Comment