Friday, March 25, 2011

School Progress!

Layne is doing really awesome at school now! He doesn't cry and he lets his teachers and aids move him all around and do what they need with him! He isn't being held for comfort anymore which is the biggest improvement of all! I never thought school would be like this for him, but he seems to really love it!!

4 comments:

Searching for Grace said...

Yay for Layne!!!!

Mimi said...

Yea for Layne-I knew school would be a good thing!

Jenkins said...

Hooray for school! Good job big boy!

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Layne
My name is Jenna and I came across your blog. u are such a trooper and a brave courageous fighter. I love you big shinning smile. u will be in my thoughts. That is so awesome u are doing great in school!
I was born with special needs.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com