Today Layne is 16 months old! Crazy!! Time goes by so fast, I would like to say he is growing so fast but that's not the case, haha! He is feeling a little better I guess, not quite as stuffy but he is coughing alot. He couldn't nap too good earlier because he kept coughing. He is pretty fussy and I wish there was something to help him!
He is still working on getting that head stronger and trying to roll. But I know he will get there, we just have to keep working at it! He weighed 14lbs .5ozs this morning, he is losing because he doesn't feel good enough to eat like usual. Oh and yesterday at the doctor he was 27.5 inches, I think that is longer than last time!
We go to see the Nephrologist(kidney doctor) on the 20th and will be seeing the Neurologist on February 2nd. Well I believe he is awake, better go get him!
1 comment:
I hope poor Layne feels better soon. But really glad he does not have RSV.
Post a Comment