I want to thank all of you who pray for Layne. I believe the power of prayer helped tremendously in helping Layne become seizure free, and ultimately I thank God for this miracle!
I am so thankful I don't have to hold Layne and comfort him through hundreds of seizures daily anymore, crying because I wasn't sure if he would make it through them. And now that he has been without seizures, he can learn and improve and continue to develop in ways he never could have with constant seizure interruptions.
And to those of you who follow Layne's blog and have children who are still struggling with seizures, I am praying for you and think!ing of you all the time. I know how it is to read other's success stories and it isn't any fun. I love all you guys and I hope your miracles come very soon
And just because, here is a picture of Layne playing with Lyla!
2 comments:
It truly is a miracle, and I'm so happy Layne doesn't have to live with the seizures anymore. I definitely know how difficult it is to stop those kinds of seizures, so two years seizure free is just absolutely amazing!
That is wonderful! Seizures are dreadful! Praying for many more seizure free years.
Post a Comment