Layne has been making some good progress in a few areas lately! He used to want to be held about 95% of the day and now he is only held on average about 25% of the day. This is good for all of us! So with all that extra floor time, he has learned to roll from his back to stomach!! I never thought this would happen!! It's so amazing that he has accomplished this!
Also, used to it took great measures to get Layne to sleep. First there was standing and rocking. Then he got to where he could lay on his daddy's chest and listen to music. Then it wasn't music it was shaking a water bottle(funny, I know!). Now he is off of daddy's chest and laying next to him and falling asleep with just a hand on his chest, no music and no water bottle!! We are thinking of getting him into his own bed now!
Layne also used to HATE riding in the car, I mean screaming at the top of his lungs! Now he gets excited about riding in the car and this is a huge blessing on mommy and daddy's ears, haha!!
I just hope of this means more is to come!! I can't wait to see the amazing things he will continue to do!
I really need to blog more, so I'm going to work on that as much as I can!
1 comment:
hi, i don't know if i've written to you, but where did you get that brown chair he's sitting in? i'm looking into one for my daughter. thanks!
katherine
katandjon@yahoo.com
Post a Comment