Layne got his mickey button put in on Tuesday! It wasn't a pleasant procedure but he doesn't seem to be in any pain since it was done so that is great! I am liking it much better than the PEG! It is much smaller and I don't have to worry about it getting caught on everything! We can even change it ourselves when the time comes, not looking forward to that but it is more convenient. They are good for up to 6 months!
2 comments:
Happy to hear he is doing well after getting his Mic-key button. No fun to get a feeding tube but great for him to get some good nutrition!
These little guys are so tough and handle anything that comes there way (most of the times better than mommy and daddy)!
Emily has a Mic-key button. It is pretty low-profile, which is nice. I am pretty squeamish about this kind of stuff, so when it is time to change it or check the balloon - I leave that to hubby. : )
Congrats on the new baby on the way. Very exciting!
Post a Comment