I sometimes feel like I am surrounded by tons of healthy babies, I guess because so many people are having babies these days. Sometimes I think, wow they are so blessed to have a healthy child and not feel the hurt I feel everyday. But you know what, I am just as blessed as any of them because Layne has taught me so much more than a "normal" child could have. Layne has taught me to love more, he has taught me the value of life, and most of all he has taught me not to take the smallest things in life for granted.
Because of Layne, my life will never be the same. He requires constant care, and he takes all I can give. I have no time to think about myself. He has truly taught me to be selfless. I will never take his precious smile for granted, not ever. And he is crying now, he just woke up...so I gotta go get him!!
2 comments:
Wow. Kirsten I feel for you. Love ya!
Kirsten, I admire you and think you deserve an award for one of the best mommies I have ever seen! Layne is so luck to have you for a mommy. Your dedication is just amazing. I love you guys and am so proud of the wonderful parents you have become!
Post a Comment